“The mountains are calling and I must go.”
~ John Muir
Your Sequoia National Park Tour begins with courtesy pick-up service at your motel or resort in Three Rivers. You’ll be whisked away on your picturesque journey in our comfortable air conditioned van to the Generals Highway as it winds its way along the beautiful Kaweah River. This tour is enjoyed by all ages and abilities!
Each tour includes:
- The world largest living thing – The General Sherman Tree
- Giant Forest museum
- Moro Rock
- Tunnel Log
- Auto Log
- A beautiful walk around an enchanted meadow
- Lunch stop made at the stunning Wuksachi Lodge
- Many opportunities for photos and wildlife viewing
- Group sizes are small and intimate
The tour starts at 8:30am from Three Rivers and returns at approximately 4.30pm.
Adults (13 and up): $99.00
Children (12 and under): $69.00
*Please Note: Sequoia Sightseeing tours will be closed for the following holiday weeks:
November 21 – November 25, December 24, 2016 – January 10, 2017. No tours will be available during this time.